2. Go to https://amember.localproxies.com/proxy-ports and scroll down to view your proxy settings.
3. Add IP or IP addresses you want to use LocalProxies from.
Paste IP address you want to whitelist and click “UPDATE” or in case you want to use LocalProxies from your current machine use “ADD CURRENT IP” button.
4. Copy test command and paste it into a terminal (in case of Linux) or command line (on Windows).
On Windows you need to install curl first. Go to: https://curl.haxx.se/download.html and select package for your operating system and install.
5. You can adjust port settings by using an available option under “Port Options”. You can change a country, how often should IP change and if we detect that IP you are using is down, should we change it automatically.
6. If you have any questions just contact us.
© Copyright 2019 www.localproxies.com. All Rights Reserved.